Planning a trip can be stressful. It’s important to know what apps may enhance your trip, not distract from it. If you’re planning on a staycation, camping, road trip, or a trip further abroad, we’ve put together a list of our 8 favorite travel apps.
- LoungeBuddy– Regardless of whether you are traveling for business or leisure, lounge access can help you make the most of your airport experience. With LoungeBuddy, all travelers can access any of the lounges in our network — no memberships, elite statuses, or first class tickets required.
- Roadtripppers– Plan your journey, find amazing places, and take fascinating detours…
- Night Sky– Quickly identify stars, planets, constellations and satellites above. This is all done magically. Whether you’re looking for a constellation or the International Space Station, let Night Sky direct you to it, then explore the object in AR!
- Chefs Feed– ChefsFeed provides dining and drinking guides, inspiration, and unique experiences direct from experts.
- Sworkit– Sworkitallows you to customize and play personalized video workouts that fit into your life. Never get bored, never have an excuse not to work out while traveling.
- Roadside America– Your online guide to offbeat tourist attractions.
- Atlas Obscura– Curious and wondrous travel destinations.
- iNaturalist– Contribute to Science. Every observation can contribute to biodiversity science, from the rarest butterfly to the most common backyard weed. We share your findings with scientific data repositories like the Global Biodiversity Information Facility to help scientists find and use your data.